Monday, March 28, 2011

March: favorites and finds

Blog Crushes!
I've been reading this blog for a while and love her thrifting adventures!

Found this girl last month and am forever delighted by her words, images, and style.




TV
The Good Wife
I watched the first season in a week and I'm in the middle of the second season. I will definitely be caught up by the end of the week, probably by mid-week and it full of glory for me. I love the little politico in-jokes (Rahm! Ben Smith! etc. etc.). I don't love everything (the kids are annoying, I'm already bored with Blake since he's only been a device to further Kalinda's backstory), but overall it's ace. And a character Matt Czuchry plays I can get behind! And I'm a little infatuated (read: completely) with Will Gardner even though I shouldn't be.

Next up: season three Merlin or Twin Peaks. I'm betting the latter will happen. Excited!

And I already posted some of my favorite music as of late, but some new Childish Gambino
never hurt anyone, right? (I still recommend The Head and the Heart and The Lonely Forest wholeheartedly.)

Stores
This is just a cheat because I bought some goodies at the NBC Store. I also got something from Friday Night Lights but forgot to photograph it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you so much for mentioning my blog! That means a lot to me! How nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete

find what you want