Monday, April 25, 2011

Things That Made Me Happy Last Week: Third Week of April 2011


It's all connected, so I chose three things that made me happy last week.

01. Pop Culture Happy Hour from NPR. The main reason I chose this is because the panel each choose one thing that made them happy that week to end each show. And I started listening to the podcast again after a few months hiatus.

02. Parks and Recreation! If you've been in my vicinity at all since Thursday, you have heard me talk about this show. It's adorable and smart and you should be watching it. Ben Wyatt, human disaster, does not disappoint, my friends.

03. I've once again been compulsively going through my Tumblr dash and remembering why I love it so much. I often have to rotate my internet time and last week I went through a big Tumblr time, which brilliantly coincided with great Parks and Recreation posts to look through. And Doctor Who is back in action! And in America! Generally I go through three main bursts of interest: television (Tumblr), style/fashion (google reader), and current events/politics (news emails, twitter). Then the cycle starts over again.


I also had a absolute blast in Portland for the #IAMDONALD tour with Donald Glover and his rapper alter ego Childish Gambino on Saturday. I snagged a setlist and all.

That is pretty much my week in a nutshell. I should probably be working harder since it's the last few weeks of my undergraduate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

find what you want